Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Different header image for different post categories or pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2009, 07:35 PM
mundoview

1 posts · Feb 2009
Different header image for different post categories or pages?

Hi,

I am trying to work out how to have a different header image for specific post categories or pages.

For a new page I would like to be able to specify which header image is shown.
For each post category I would like a specific header image to be shown.

Can anyone let me know how to do this?

Thank you!

Simon