Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Lost Password - Please Help !

Old Jul 17, 2011, 09:36 AM
kkumar

9 posts · Nov 2010
Hi,
I had logged into my admin page through 'www.mysite.com/blog/wp-admin' just few days ago but today it's giving me an 'unknown username' error. It doesn't recognise the username or email when I try "Lost Password" link !!

Very worried.. Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by kkumar; Jul 17, 2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you checked with your host to see if they are having any issues?
Old Jul 18, 2011, 05:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you still having the issue?
Old Jul 18, 2011, 06:23 AM
kkumar

9 posts · Nov 2010
Yes.. I'm still having the issue..

Haven't checked with my host yet.. Shall drop them a note soon.

(Am traveling.. Hence, not able to reply sooner. sorry!)
Old Jul 19, 2011, 02:29 AM
kkumar

9 posts · Nov 2010
Hi,
I'm still trying to solve the issue with the hosting provider.. In the meantime, thought will clarify something with you..

Is it normal to have the below in my site footer ?! I don't remember seeing the first line before but may be out of anxiety, am seeing all wrong !

Android Apps | Indonesian Culture | Android Stuff | Flora Fauna | Happy Joy