Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How do I add a NEW css item?

Old Jun 1, 2009, 02:11 PM
Tarzanna77

10 posts · Apr 2009
How do I add a NEW css item?

OK, I've used the "add css" area to add additional properties to EXISTING css stuff, but how do I add a completely new css styling option?

I have a site I'm trying to create a Restaurant menu for, using css to style it. I've found sample css to start with, but I can't figure out how to tell wordpress that this is a new thing I'd like to add...

For example, when I'm setting up the menu, I have no way of "tagging" the different text to be something other than "body" text? In TinyMCE, there are "styles" that can be applied, but the "menu" options I'm trying to add isn't available. How do I add this new css?

This is the css I found that I'm trying to start from:
Code:
div#menu {-x-system-font:none;font-family:"Trebuchet MS",Arial,sans-serif;font-size:90%;font-size-adjust:none;font-stretch:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;line-height:normal;margin:0 auto;text-align:left;width:550px;}
h2 {color:#008C00;font-size:250%;margin:1em auto 0.3em;text-align:center;}
dl {background:transparent url(dot.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 1.2em;margin:0 0 1em;overflow:auto;width:100%;}
dt, dd.price {background:#FFFFFF none repeat scroll 0 0;font-size:130%;font-weight:bold;}
dt {color:#F70000;float:left;padding-right:3px;}
dd {margin:0;}
dd.price {color:#AAAAAA;float:right;padding-left:3px;}
dd.ingredients {-x-system-font:none;color:#555555;float:left;font-family:Georgia,Times,sans-serif;font-size:100%;font-size-adjust:none;font-stretch:normal;font-style:italic;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;line-height:normal;padding:3px 0;width:100%;}
Old Jun 2, 2009, 03:47 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
See HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Inserts