Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page menu: How to exclude ALL pages but a few?

Old Jan 1, 2010, 08:19 AM
tagesk

9 posts · Aug 2009
Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Building a CMS-site. Naturally Page oriented.
In the options, I can exclude a fixed set of Pages from the Page Menu.
I want the opposite: Include a fixed set.

HowTo?

[TaSK]
Old Jan 1, 2010, 08:35 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
See this thread.