Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Issue with Javascript and Lightbox

Old Feb 22, 2009, 07:09 PM
brigade

1 posts · Feb 2009
Just started using this theme a couple of days ago and I'm really happy with it. One issue I'm having is with javascript and lightbox.

I used lightbox to create photo galleries on my original page (example located at www.brigadeofguards.org/2008fortward.shtml) and installed the Lightbox 2 plug-in for use on my beta page using this theme. It was working fine until I added some additional script in the "HTML/CSS Inserts" Theme option under "HTML Inserts: Header" in order to run a menu bar on the left side of the beta page (www.brigadeofguards.org/beta1).

Any idea why adding the script knocks out Lightbox? When I delete the script, Lightbox works correctly again.

Thanks!

(the script in the "HTML/CSS Inserts" Theme option under "HTML Inserts: Header")

Quote:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.brigadeofguards.org/jquery-1.2.6.pack.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.brigadeofguards.org/ddaccordion.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

ddaccordion.init({
headerclass: "submenuheader", //Shared CSS class name of headers group
contentclass: "submenu", //Shared CSS class name of contents group
revealtype: "click", //Reveal content when user clicks or onmouseover the header? Valid value: "click" or "mouseover
mouseoverdelay: 200, //if revealtype="mouseover", set delay in milliseconds before header expands onMouseover
collapseprev: true, //Collapse previous content (so only one open at any time)? true/false
defaultexpanded: [], //index of content(s) open by default [index1, index2, etc] [] denotes no content
onemustopen: false, //Specify whether at least one header should be open always (so never all headers closed)
animatedefault: false, //Should contents open by default be animated into view?
persiststate: true, //persist state of opened contents within browser session?
toggleclass: ["", ""], //Two CSS classes to be applied to the header when it's collapsed and expanded, respectively ["class1", "class2"]
togglehtml: ["none", "", ""], //Additional HTML added to the header when it's collapsed and expanded, respectively ["position", "html1", "html2"] (see docs)
animatespeed: "fast", //speed of animation: integer in milliseconds (ie: 200), or keywords "fast", "normal", or "slow"
oninit:function(headers, expandedindices){ //custom code to run when headers have initalized
//do nothing
},
onopenclose:function(header, index, state, isuseractivated){ //custom code to run whenever a header is opened or closed
//do nothing
}
})

</script>
Old Feb 23, 2009, 03:11 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The two Javascripts may interfere with each other, that can happen. Although the code you posted above looks alright.