Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Updated and lost all images on my homepage

Old Jan 20, 2012, 02:57 AM
theheritagecook

5 posts · Jan 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
[SOLVED] Updated and lost all images on my homepage

I just upgraded to Atahualpa 3.7.3 and now the images with each post excerpt no longer show on my homepage. Can anyone help me? TIA!!
Old Jan 20, 2012, 03:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
not without more information.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 03:45 AM
theheritagecook

5 posts · Jan 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Hi JuggleDad,
What specifics do you need? I am running Atahualpa on a Mac running OSX 10.6.8. Just upgraded to Atahualpa version 3.7.3. I checked all my settings and they look like most of them held except for the header image which I already replaced with my normal one. The other thing that changed was the images that normally show up on my homepage with each post excerpt have disappeared. The verbiage is there, the print friendly button and share buttons, even the image caption shows, but no photo.

Thanks.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 04:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the url of the site would be helpful
if you swap to twenty-ten do they show up?
Old Jan 20, 2012, 04:40 AM
theheritagecook

5 posts · Jan 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I'm sorry - I have been up all night battling with this. Am a bit tired. The URL is http://www.theheritagecook.com. I have not tried a different theme yet.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 04:43 AM
theheritagecook

5 posts · Jan 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I switched over to Twenty-Ten and the images were showing. Switched back to Atahualpa and they disappeared again. Also, the images show up perfectly on the individual post pages, just not on the homepage.