Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Logo disappeared after theme update

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 26, 2013, 01:58 AM
snowbert

3 posts · Feb 2013
[SOLVED] Logo disappeared after theme update

Hi folks,

updating to Atahualpa 3.7.10 our logo left of the blog-title disappeared. Cause we haven't got a child theme I made a screenshot of the changes I processed at the "style.css" file last time. After the update (I think it was from Atahualpa 3.7.7.) the new style.css file was different to the one before.

Now I can't find the place where to insert my lines to reinstall the logo. But maybe there's an easier way, though I couldn't find a solution within the "Atahualpa theme options".

The website's name is "munichglobebloggers.de" and the logo should be left of the blog-title.

Thanks for your suggestions (foolproof would be fine)!

snowbert