Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.6.4 Page Menu Item Hover bground [color] 1px off from Current

Old Jan 9, 2012, 01:17 PM
xuanlana

2 posts · Jan 2012
SF
Hi,
Thank you in advance for bearing with me and if this is an obvious issue / my novice level, but I'm having a very minor (but terribly aggravating!) issue with Page Menu Items in the Page Menu Bar having a slightly different (1px) width on the right when hovered on a page from it's Current Background Color display state.

To be specific:
On the website in question http://waterbuffalopics.com/, if you are on Home (which is necessarily the Active / Current page), then when you hover over that link in the Menu, the Hover state red background is actually 1px wider on the right than the Current state red background. I'm assuming this has to do with some weird padding or border issue that I'm missing...

One other issue is that the Contact item (which is the last menu item) does not have this problem. The hover background color width is actually the visually preferable width, so would like to default the Current Active Menu item to have the same width red background.

Attached is Exported File Settings. Any insight will be very enthusiastically appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-waterbuffalopicscom-20120109.txt (18.8 KB, 1955 views)
Old Jan 9, 2012, 07:49 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You need to have a white border around all the menu items per that box in the menu theme options. The code you have there is "broken". The following is what you need.
HTML Code:
1px solid #ffffff
Old Jan 12, 2012, 06:55 PM
xuanlana

2 posts · Jan 2012
SF
THANK YOU. Can't believe it was so simple...