Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Remove RSS/Email feed from header

Old Apr 10, 2009, 09:39 AM
gofestive

4 posts · Apr 2009
I'm new to this theme - seems like this should be an easy question. I turned on the search box in the header logo field, but it seems like that is tied to the RSS/Email feed icons. Is there a way to remove the feed icons but keep the search box?

Thanks!
Old Apr 10, 2009, 10:27 PM
gofestive

4 posts · Apr 2009
Never mind - just figured out that the settings under RSS apply to this part of the header, so those options are separate from the header search box option...
Old Jun 24, 2009, 03:00 AM
BFA_imager

3 posts · Jun 2009
I am having the same problem but cant see where the seperation of the icons and the box are. I can remove the icons only to have text links replace them. Can you explain how to remove them completely?
Old Jun 24, 2009, 05:55 AM
shedhed

52 posts · Mar 2009
Bramhall, UK
For version 3.3.3

In the ATO theme RSS options you can select to show no icon for posts, comments etc. Beneath each of the icon options is an associated text option.

Delete the text in here and the link will disappear.

Hope this helps.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 11:01 AM
Hody

156 posts · Apr 2012
Thanks that helped me big time.

If I still decide to leave them, how can I change their color and hover colors by overwriting the general CSS there must be an option to use "#" in the HTML/CSS inserts but I canīt figure the name of the table or box - even not with FireFly