Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Alignment problems with galleria

Old Jan 25, 2011, 08:57 AM
Phocusmag

25 posts · Jul 2010
I am currently using the up to date version of WP and ATO
Url:www.artiisanphotography.com
Problem:All the gallery's are aligned to the left/navigation buttons will not follow when centered
Attempts: I've tried to go to the static pages and enter "<center></center>" html tags as well as "<div align="center"></div> ". The widget itself will align but the navigation buttons will not align as well it seems to be a un aligned border on the background of all of the images themselves. I've tried to contact the plugin/widget creators but have reached a dead end.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 07:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
For the menu buttons have you tried using the %page-center? Also the code to center the content in a div is
HTML Code:
<div style="text-align: center;">Content of div</div>
or to center a div in an area you would use the following
HTML Code:
<div style="width: 300px; margin-right: auto;margin-left: auto;">Content of div</div>
<center> is deprecated