Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Byte for All SEO and All in One SEO

Old Feb 20, 2010, 04:34 PM
craigtran

8 posts · Feb 2010
Please advise regarding SEO.

At first, I selected YES on Byte for ALL SEO.
Later I turn Byte for ALL SEO to NO and install All in One SEO.

Now when I write a new post the Atahualpa Post Option (APO) automaticaly filled
Body Title Single Pages and Body Title Multi Post Pages. And the All in One SEO does not fill anything.
Question 1: Is that normal that APO create the pages title?
Question 2: Do I have to fill the information on All in One SEO manually?
Question 3: Does this causing conflict which will hurt my ranking in Search Enginee?
Question 4: Should I remove APO ? If yes, how?

Thank you very much
Old Feb 24, 2010, 10:46 PM
craigtran

8 posts · Feb 2010
anyone! anyone??