Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Error during auto save

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 2, 2010, 10:12 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
[SOLVED] Error during auto save

When editing a post in Atahualpa 3.5.1 on WordPress 3.5.1 when the autosave activates I get the following error.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class CustomFields could not be converted to string in /home/eastero3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1463

Has anyone seen this and have any ideas? I did make the "Auto Draft" change as mentioned in these forums but tried removing that change and turning off the Atahualpa Post Page Options to no avail. The page still get saved and looks fine from the front end.

Addendum: I saw a thread about the PHP version perhaps being an issue. That host was indeed set on PHP 4 but I just upgraded to 5 and the problem is still occurring.

2nd Addendum
: When trying to add in image I get the following error in the modal image box.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class CustomFields could not be converted to string in /home/eastero3/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 433

Solution:
After deactivating all my plugins the problem went away. I reactivated a few at a time but after all were reactivated the problem still had not returned. I can only surmise that the change from PHP 4 to 5 fixed the issue but needed a bit of time to "work"

Last edited by lmilesw; Jul 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Additional Information