Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Tables Body Background Color permanently Grey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 6, 2009, 08:14 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Help [SOLVED] Tables Body Background Color permanently Grey

Latest versions of WP and Atahualpa

WP 2.8.3 (updated yesterday, from 2.8.2)

Atahualpa 3.4.2

The default #ffffff Background Color for TABLES body > changed of its own accord - to Grey.

I have since tested with several Background Colors.

The default #ffffff background-color, or any other color code, will not display.

TABLES body is permanently Grey.

Last edited by KatyDigg; Aug 6, 2009 at 08:16 AM.