Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Help! Having issues with header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2011, 05:19 PM
MtnStreamGroup

23 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Help! Having issues with header image

www.mountainstreamgroup.com This is my website.

I'm trying to do several things after I upgraded to 3.6.1.
1. I removed the %logo, and moved %image before %page. After several attempts to get the software to work appropriately it finally put the image before the page menu bar.

2. I changed the image. While your instructions say you can put any image name in the image folder for my site the only way it will read the image is if the image name is header1024-200.jpg. if the image is any other name it doesn't show up.

In changing the image while the image is exactly 1024 pixels wide and I created the jpg image in Adobe Illustrator the theme is causing the image to be larger than it actually is causing the right side of the image to be cut off.

3. I also attempted to create a menu bar to go across the page. Once again changes that I am making aren't taking hold. First, I wanted to increase the font to 14pt. The theme didn't do this until I put in the code to the CSS Inserts for the menu bar.

In creating the menu bar theme is once again causing the image to push even further off the page now cutting the logo off.

I went back in and removed the menu bar code from the CSS Insert but the menu bar is still there.

I've tried looking at my site using Chrome, Firefox and Safari on two separate computers and the issues occur on all browsers on both computers. I've cleared the browsing history, closed the browsers several times. The same issues still are occuring.

What the hell is going on? Can anyone help me?