Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

3.6.1 gets a blank page

Old Jan 15, 2011, 10:37 AM
brideoflinux

13 posts · Jan 2011
I'm setting up an ecommerce site for a friend and I just installed 3.6.1 on a new clean install of WP and I seem to be having the same issue. I get a blank page. If I try to preview the theme I get a server error notice. I have earlier versions of Atahualpa running on other sites on the same server just fine. How do I get an earlier version? I assume if I get an earlier version, I'd have to manually install? If so, were can I find info on doing that. Or, how soon do you expect to get the issue fixed on 3.6.1?

Any feedback you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 11:07 AM
brideoflinux

13 posts · Jan 2011
Never mind. I found 3.5.1 and got it installed and activated. My only question left is when will 3.6.X be fixed?

BTW - Atahualpa is a GREAT theme. I wouldn't consider using anything else on WP sites.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 12:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Take a look at this thread.