Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

I need to replace bfa_post_parts.php

Old Apr 7, 2013, 05:08 PM
Lynnec

1 posts · Apr 2013
I need to replace bfa_post_parts.php

I am a complete novice and know nothing about coding. I have several websites and use the Atahualpa theme for two of them. I had a problem with permalink showing up on my home page for counselingforweightloss.com so found a post here that told me how to make changes to bfa_post_parts.php. I got cocky and went in and made a change and now have a new problem because I "fixed" the wrong line. I didn't save a copy of the old file and I don't know how to update it and start over.

Any advice on how to correct this problem would be appreciated.
Old Apr 7, 2013, 05:21 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just upload a fresh copy of the file you changed via FTP. I never edit the theme files as the edits won't survive a theme upgrade unless you document exactly what you did. There are generally ways to do most anything without modifying theme files.