Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Add widget to header bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 2, 2010, 09:22 PM
moelskov

2 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] Add widget to header bar

Hi.
Discovered this awesome theme today. And now I used the last many many hours playing with it. There is absolutely NO doubt, I'm gonna use this for my upcomming site.

However.. While I love messing around and learning by doing, I have quite the trouble with adding a widget to one of the header-bars.

I am doing a design with a header in one color and using one bar underneath in a gradient gray. (adding %bar1 under the configure header area and using a picture for background with repeat-x)

I really would like to add a widget in the bar (named %bar1). Futhermore, I would like the widget to start 300 px from the left border..

Anyone genius enough to give a helping hand? Would be most appreciated