Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Need to reinstall the theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 23, 2010, 04:56 PM
grantw79

5 posts · Jun 2010
Unhappy Need to reinstall the theme

I had Atahualpa 3.51 installed and configured and looking really nice. I love this theme. Then I asked the geniuses that host my site to migrate my WordPress blog to the root folder, which they apparently thought meant moving all the files from the 'blog' folder to the root and that's it.

So, this completely messed up the theme. I tried moving the files back to the 'blog' folder but then the theme didn't look right anymore. Tried exporting my Atahualpa settings but clicking the button just took me to a 404 page.

Here's what it currently looks like: http://northcoasttec.com/index.php

I figured, what the heck, I'll just reinstall the theme and start from scratch. But even after pressing 'delete' on the theme inside the WordPress admin panel, verifying the theme folder was gone from the server, and then putting a fresh copy of the 'atahualpa351' folder on the server, the theme still looks .. not right.

Is there somewhere that WordPress stores other settings about themes or something? I'm confused how I can completely replace the folder as described above, but the header image is still at 160px which is what my custom settings were. Why isn't the theme completely reset back to the original settings? Thanks for any help ... just frustrated because I like the theme but am worried I can no longer use it without reinstalling the whole WordPress app or something...