Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Different Background Colors on Specific Pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 7, 2010, 11:02 AM
charlton

25 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Different Background Colors on Specific Pages

Is it possible to set different background colors on specific pages?

I'm thinking I can probably do this via Add HTML/CSS Inserts, but what selectors should I use and how do I reference the specific pages that require this alternative colour scheme?

Looks like I need to change the body, center column, right sidebar and footer background colors of at least four pages.