Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] How to NOT show a particular widget on a particular page ?

Old Aug 3, 2011, 12:45 PM
sober

121 posts · Oct 2010
Hi if the widget class is "text-2" and the page id is "26", then what would be the code to NOT show that widget on that particular page. Thanks
Old Aug 3, 2011, 01:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I use the Dynamic Widgets of Display Widgets plugin to do that but the code would be something like the following.
HTML Code:
body.page-id-24 .text-2 {
display: none;
}
But without seeing the page I can't be sure.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 03:35 PM
sober

121 posts · Oct 2010
That unfortunately doesn't work at my end. I have only this widget to customize and I would much rather have it via css than by installing a plugin
Old Aug 3, 2011, 03:38 PM
sober

121 posts · Oct 2010
But this one is working
Code:
body.page-id-24 #text-2 {
display: none;
}
. May I have 1% credit for the code ? . Thanks so much
Old Aug 3, 2011, 07:13 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
But you said it was a CLASS of text-2 not an ID so that's cheating.