Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Google Fonts in Montezuma in IE

Old Mar 16, 2013, 09:43 AM
dmkjr

19 posts · Mar 2013
Google Fonts in Montezuma in IE

(for those of you that follow closely, sorry about the three thread posts back to back to back).

I have spent a great deal of time on this one. I've done a great deal of searching and reading, but cannot figure it out.

The Google Fonts are not displaying in IE. I use Chrome on a PC to build, and it has rendered great. Just trying to get Internet Explorer to pick up on the default Montezuma Google Font and it's having issues.

Thanks for the help.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 10:38 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
How did you implement Google Fonts?
What version if IE are you viewing the site on?
Do you have a link to the site?
Old Mar 16, 2013, 07:38 PM
dmkjr

19 posts · Mar 2013
Larry,
First off, thanks for the help on my other threads as well.

Hanahanpolice.com is the link.

I think i may have it working now, with the help of the Google Fonts WordPress Plugin. I tried to use the Montezuma option and tried to hard code it in. It would display in Chrome properly but would default back to Times on IE.

Currently using IE9 to check the design.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 12:28 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
dmkjr, did the Google Fonts plug-in work for you? I didn't see it in your source code, and I noticed that your site seems to be loading the Google fonts, now.