Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Backpage Access Problems....Cookie Related?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 9, 2009, 01:21 PM
pizzablogger

1 posts · Sep 2009
Backpage Access Problems....Cookie Related?

Hi everyone. I recently downloaded and upgraded to the Atahualpa 3 theme and I can tell it is going to be a good theme, once I get it dialed in.

Since updating to this theme, whenever I try to access a static page (i.e. "about me") or click the "read more" or "older entries" links....basically anything that takes me away from the home page, I get an internet explorer error and am unable to access the page in question.

Deleting cookies from my computers resolves this, but as soon as I try to access another page, it occurs again.

Any clues? My site (my "look" sucks right now) is www.pizzablogger.org

Many thanks for any help!