Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Using Atahualpa Theme Options settings as a template

Old May 27, 2009, 04:42 PM
thetravelchronicle

97 posts · May 2009
Having made a long list of choices on the Atahualpa Theme Options page, is there an easy way to import those into a different domain?
Old May 31, 2009, 06:35 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Not yet but you can export them with this http://forum.bytesforall.com/showpos...00&postcount=6

You would have to manually apply the settings to the new site
Old May 31, 2009, 08:04 AM
thetravelchronicle

97 posts · May 2009
Thanks. I'll keep this around to try sometime, but I kluged my way through with screen shots. By dating them I can also return to a previous setup if I find myself going down a bad path.
Meanwhile, the folks at ThemeDreamer seem open to finding a way to work with Atahualpa. Is there some fatal incompatibility that will make this impossible?
I'm close enough to having what I want to consider committing to your theme, but eventually being able to tweak with DreamWeaver would make the difference.