Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

website works fine in IE; BAD in Mozilla Firefox

Old Feb 2, 2011, 12:59 PM
IDNewby

1 posts · Feb 2011
NO idea why. People tell me what I'm seeing in Firefox is how they are seeing it on Macs as well.
Junk off in the pink shouldn't be there, and junk is overwriting the page on the left.
I call it junk, because I'm not a code person! Help!
Old Feb 2, 2011, 01:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
How do you expect anyone to help with the information you provided?