Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

inputbackgr.gif shadow background image on email fields too?

Old May 31, 2011, 10:47 AM
AlbertS.

2 posts · May 2011
inputbackgr.gif shadow background image on email fields too?

I have a form which uses the default inputbackgr.gif
It only shows on some fields, and others field input types like email or web page do not show the background image.
Is there a way to fix this, I would like the gray shadow to appear on all fields in the form.
Thanks
Old May 14, 2012, 08:02 AM
Lynn Rasmussen

10 posts · Jan 2011
I am experiencing this issue also. Where can I adjust the css for the form boxes to make them all consistent? Atahualpa 3.7.6.
Old May 14, 2012, 08:10 AM
Lynn Rasmussen

10 posts · Jan 2011
Found it. Search for input.text in the css.file, then add input.email. It works!

Thanks to Stephanie Wells at Formidable Forms for the helpful hints on solving this.