Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » FAQ - Atahualpa » Menus »

How to remove extra 'Home' page in the menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
How to remove extra 'Home' page in the menu

If you create a page and call it 'Home' you may see two menu items labeled 'Home'.

Atahualpa has an option to add a menu item to the menu bar to link to your home page. By default this menu item is labeled 'Home'. If you create a page and call it 'Home' you will then see two 'Home' menu items.

The simple solution is to go to the 'ATO->MENU 1 (Page Menu)->Home link in Page Menu Bar' option and blank it out.