Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Can no longer access my theme functions file

Old Nov 16, 2010, 10:31 AM
Timeless Gourmet

2 posts · Nov 2010
I made a huge mistake on http://timeinthekitchen.com, while trying to increase the number of posts that show up on the category search results. The code I put in at the bottom of the themes functions page ended up all over my WP dashboard page and shows as the top line on my page (and source code) and I can no longer access the functions file to remove it.

I tried reloading the Atahualpa 353 theme, searched through all the files I could on the backend, but can neither find that code to edit, or get into theme files. My dashboard says theme is not available, although the site is loading it.

A mistake a won't make again, but in the meantime, any ideas at all on how I can fix this?
So much appreciated, and in the future I will attempt to not be such an idiot.

Thank you!
Old Nov 16, 2010, 11:02 AM
Timeless Gourmet

2 posts · Nov 2010
Quick update - when I opened the site in Chrome, the theme is no longer showing, although my second reload attempt has given what seems to be a clean copy. ALAS! Must start again....but thank you for making a theme that is so nice to work with.