Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Email subscription/feed not working

Old Aug 17, 2011, 11:58 AM
howman

4 posts · Feb 2011
The email subscription/RSS feed on my blog have stopped working.

For email subscription, I'm able to subscribe and receive the confirmation email when I do so, but no one has received notifications for the past few posts.

This happened once before but was fixed once I upgraded to newest version of Wordpress. I'm using the current version now, but the problem is back. I haven't added any new plugins, and haven't changed any Feedburner settings.

When I check my RSS feed, Firefox shows Live Bookmark Feed Failed to Load.

Thank you.

www.davidsfitnessforlife.com