Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to modify the links below each post on the homepage ? ( Date, tags , Leave a com.

Old Jul 7, 2009, 06:59 AM
3ukman

22 posts · Jul 2009
Below the excerpt for each post on the homepage there is a predefined set of links :

June 24th, 2009 | Tags: news | Category: US | Leave a comment | Edit this post

Where / how in the admin interface these can be removed ?
Old Jul 7, 2009, 11:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see ATO-> Post/Page Info Items->FOOTER: Multi Post Pages
Old Jul 8, 2009, 08:28 PM
ngb222

28 posts · Jun 2009
Also how do I get the box to stay open under the posts for comments, people are not knowing where to leave a comment, actually I looked at some older versions I have used for clients of this theme , and the comments are all right under the post.
How do I get that to happen on this blog

Last edited by ngb222; Jul 10, 2009 at 07:48 AM.
Old Jul 9, 2009, 05:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
If you look at the ATO-> Post/Page Info Items options, you will see that you can have different footers for different pages. Are you sure you made the changes on the correct page?
Old Jul 10, 2009, 07:50 AM
ngb222

28 posts · Jun 2009
Yes I did make the changes across the board, I realize what my client wants if for the comments to actually show up on the home up, how do I code that?
Old Jul 10, 2009, 11:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
ngb222,
please open a new trhead for a new issue. this thread is about modifing the links you seem to be asking the same question on ultiple threads. If they are seperate questions please excuse me for think they are the same.

If you have an issue different than the one in a thread, open a new thread and give a detailed explaination of your prblem. The more exact and detailed, the better chance you may get someone to help you.