Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Dummy Menu Item (no link)

Old Aug 20, 2010, 05:16 AM
xtremetoonz

5 posts · Aug 2010
I've got the latest Atahualpa with the new WordPress menu system. I like it a lot, but I want to add a new top level menu item that is just a menu item and not a link to anything. I've searched around and can't seem to find an answer to this so I apologize if there is an existing thread addressing this.

Dylan
Old Aug 20, 2010, 06:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just add a new custom menu item and put # in the URL field.
Old Aug 20, 2010, 06:43 AM
xtremetoonz

5 posts · Aug 2010
Of course! Thanks so much. I feel silly for not thinking of that but now there's a forum post for other people like me!

Dylan