Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Changing Border Styles for the sidebars

Old Jun 11, 2010, 12:24 AM
WuGgaRoO

4 posts · Jun 2010
I have version 3.4.9

I am trying to make a "bordless" left side bar (where i will insert an iframe into) and i would like the right to have borders around the widgets so it looks more "bloggish"

I was wondering where does one change the "border options" for the side bars? I know it must be staring me in the face.. If anyone could point me to the right field to edit, that will suffice

I have tried to look through the "add css" section.. but i was confused

thank you in advance
Old Jun 11, 2010, 03:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ato->Style & configure SIDEBARS allows you to style the actual sidebars while
ato->Style WIDGETS allows you to style the actual widget containers
Old Jun 14, 2010, 07:17 AM
WuGgaRoO

4 posts · Jun 2010
thank you so much for the help... it turns out that since i was using an iframe widget, i needed to turn off the widget borders.. and i assumed they were side bar borders instead..

NOW.. is there anyway to make widgets in the left sidebar borderless while those in the right sidebar have borders?
Old Jun 14, 2010, 07:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
yes, but you will have to do it with aa CSS Insert specifying the sidebar you want as part of teh selector.