Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Background styling between post and comments?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
sky captain

61 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] Background styling between post and comments?

I'm using a repeating wallpaper on my blog now, and I like the effect.

Unfortunately, it shows up in the center column sometimes. If you go to this page, then scroll down to where it says "2 comments to Adventures in Ghost Writing" you'll see what I mean.

http://maddogmovies.com/2013/06/25/a...ghost-writing/

How do I make this area plain white? I've looked through the settings, but can't find it. There's also a second gap after the comments. I assume that is controlled in the same area.