Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Only main area scroll WITH background image

Old Aug 31, 2011, 03:59 PM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
This thread covered the necessary hoops to jump through in order to make only the center area scroll. However, one of the tricks involved with that is that the header/footer have to be a background color (not transparent) in order for it to cover up the scroll.

Is there a trick to do this with a background image that only uses one master image? I know you can do it using an appropriate background image in each section sliced to seamlessly fit, but I'm hoping there might be a way to do this without mucking around in Photoshop.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 04:09 PM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
Here's an alternative: is there a way to make the content area independent? This site is built with WP, I'm looking at the right content box where the blog posts are independently scrolling.