Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

inserting javascript in body of post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2009, 03:58 PM
wolfclick

4 posts · Feb 2009
inserting javascript in body of post

Hi,

I just installed your incredible theme. I love the options.

I am eager to continue building and I tried to place a piece of js from ebay Partner Network. It shows the content, but not correctly. It's scattered about.

I read the other post about the div container, but this is not the case here.

The code is as follows - hoping you can shed some light.

=====================
<script language="JavaScript" src="http://lapi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EKServer&ai=u%7B%7Fnf%7Bdjby&bdrcolo r=ffffff&cid=0&eksize=1&encode=UTF-8&endcolor=FF0000&endtime=y&fbgcolor=FFFFFF&fntcol or=000000&fs=0&hdrcolor=FFFFff&hdrimage=1&hdrsrch= n&img=y&lnkcolor=0000FF&logo=1&num=50&numbid=n&pay pal=n&popup=n&prvd=9&query=nike+dunk+low+premium+s b&r0=3&shipcost=n&siteid=0&sort=MetaEndSort&sortby =endtime&sortdir=asc&srchdesc=n&tbgcolor=FFFFFF&tl ecolor=cccccc&tlefs=0&tlfcolor=000000&toolid=10004 &track=5336219441&width=455"></script>
=======================

Thanks, scratching my head

Wolf