Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Change title of Headline

Old Nov 23, 2009, 01:05 PM
gcarson

26 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Change title of Headline

Hello,

I'm playing around with the bfa_post_parts file but can't seem to get it to work. I'm trying to change the mouse over title of the post title from Permanent Link to (the title) to something else. When i try to edit line 55 of this file, it never works. Somehow the <h>'s get messed up and it doesn't close and a 2> shows at the end of my title. Even when I only try to remove just say the word 'Permanent'. I removed the pages-link-to plugin which i thought might be causing the issue, but its not. I have a few others but I don't think any of those would interact. Searched this forum but couldn't find anything. Wonder if I'm missing something obvious here?
Old Nov 23, 2009, 01:18 PM
gcarson

26 posts · Oct 2009
Nevermind. Figured it out. On line 65 is the following:

Code:
if ( !is_single() AND !is_page() ) { ?></a><?php } ?></h<?php echo $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']; ?>>
the </h is closed with the php function. However, I view / edit my files in Dreamweaver, which is nice enough to close that for me, thus making an extra 2> at the end of my title I had to use a file comparison program to notice it.

Thanks!