Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] CSS and JS still showing up in inline

Old Mar 27, 2010, 02:58 PM
hallartistry

2 posts · Mar 2010
I set the css and js to external and I thought that the first time it fixed it so they weren't showing in the header, but now they are inline in the header again when I view source on my pages. How do I fix this??
Here's my site:

http://www.mom-venture.com
Thanks
Old Mar 27, 2010, 05:31 PM
hallartistry

2 posts · Mar 2010
Ok, so I figured out it wasn't the theme styles it was from a couple of my plugins.
I disabled one that I really don't need, but the other one, I'll have to figure out how to change to an external stylesheet.