Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Help with post titles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 10, 2011, 06:15 PM
Katmoody

36 posts · Jun 2011
Help [SOLVED] Help with post titles

Hi -
I've poked around the forums but can't quite find the fix I need, and I really am not as knowledgeable about playing with the coding so I'm afraid to break my site (true story, has already happened twice and I am a BAD girl!).
I've done everything I can think of to make my post titles appear at least the same size or a little bigger than my H1 headings within the posts themselves. I have to assume I'm doing something insanely simple wrong since this is a basic kind of thing.
Could someone look at http://www.katscafe.org and let me know if you can tell why my post titles aren't showing up the way I want them to?

Much thanks ahead of time for your time and effort,
Katrina "Kat"