Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Mimicking Atahualpa theme styling

Old Apr 7, 2011, 12:21 AM
noeldperez

1 posts · Apr 2011
Plugin Mimicking Atahualpa theme styling

Hi 2 ol!
Newbie here and now I'm working on a site using WordPress. The theme that I'm using is Atahualpa 3.6.4 , it was a very nice theme to work on. But I'm having problems about the nav menu and the header, since I want my site to look likely with this site " http://ashoka.org " . I think they used Atahualpa also for that site, but I can't even customized my nav bar to look like what they hav..

Any advice with this will be greatly appreciated..
Thanks a lot...
Old Apr 7, 2011, 02:09 AM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
Actually that website is using Drupal, not Wordpress. As a result, the theme is definitely not Atahualpa. However, you can customize Atahualpa to look like that... just needs a bit of CSS work. To get started, look at that site's CSS and map it to the Atahualpa CSS.