Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] 3.5.3 Post Not Showing Correctly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 20, 2010, 07:03 PM
page

8 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] 3.5.3 Post Not Showing Correctly

I have read over a few responses on previous versions about this excerpt and post problems. It is not showing the full post. I have disabled plugins and still don't get a full post. I get the excerpt but the post is the same length as the excerpt. Then I set everything in the excerpt section to "full post" and then it completely reverses, I get the full post as the excerpt and the excerpt as the post? I am not using a manual excerpt with the post. I even downloaded te settings from another Ata blog that is working and uplosde them to see if it would work and still nothing seems to work. Any ideas?