Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Sidebar Content Clipped in IE8

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 14, 2011, 04:43 AM
eric41

51 posts · Aug 2010
Nieder Sachsen, Germany
[SOLVED] Sidebar Content Clipped in IE8

Hello all.
Atahualpa 3.4.6
WP 3.0.5

I did find a similar thread or two in the forums here but with no solution that solved my particular issue.

I'm setting up some stuff in the right sidebar. Display is fine in Firefox and Chrome, but the image is getting clipped in Explorer (version 8). You can see what I mean here.

To save a little time, I want to mention that I have double checked to make sure the Inner Sidebars are turned completely off. All boxes there are unchecked, and both inner sidebars are set to 0 px. I have also played with adjusting the width of both sidebars, no cigar. Finally, although I am no CSS guru, I did try adding an "overflow: visible" line @ CSS Inserts, and that didn't do it either.

Can someone make a suggestion for anything else I could try? Getting a little fidgety with this, and it feels like one of those problems whose solutions is going to make me feel silly.

Thank you!!