Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Help Removing Titles or Headlines from Pages

Old Aug 28, 2009, 01:03 PM
rbcs

2 posts · Aug 2009
I am attempting to remove the headline from the static front page as well as all other pages and was trying to follow the directions as listed here in this thread:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=149

Problem is the index.php file in my /wp-content/themes/atahualpa342/index.php does not contain the same code as described in the above mentioned posts. Can someone direct me to an updated thread perhaps or am I just missing a setting somewhere with an updated version of the theme? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old Aug 29, 2009, 08:41 PM
BruceBecker

4 posts · Jul 2009
Los Angeles, CA
In current Atahualpa if you open the page editor on the page you want to change and scroll down past the edit area there is a bar labeled Atahualpa Page Options. Double click the bar to expand it, checking the check box will get rid of the body title on that page. Repeat for each page you want to change.

Good luck

I just noticed that this easy option is available in 3.4.2 but not in 3.4.1

Last edited by BruceBecker; Sep 5, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old Aug 30, 2009, 12:22 PM
rbcs

2 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks, think I got it now