Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] footer resizing?

Old Jun 1, 2009, 10:46 AM
jim

50 posts · Mar 2009
Hi....I now have my footer under control but for one detail...
Fred has pointed out that the top of his head has been sliced off.
Would the footer have resized itself through the removal of the credit text?
There seems to be no option for sizing the footer as there is for the header. Do i have to resize the image to squeeze freds head back in??..........jim.

http://tothegarden.org/wp/?page_id=137
Old Jun 1, 2009, 06:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like you put some footer styling in
HTML Code:
td#footer {
width: auto;
background: #e6e191;
padding: 125px;
text-align: center;
background: url('http://tothegarden.org/wp/wp-content/gallery/footer/Fred.gif') bottom center no-repeat;
color: #777777;
font-size: 95%;	}
try this, since the gif is 320px in height - remove 'padding: 125px;' and add 'height: 320px;'
Old Jun 2, 2009, 06:44 AM
jim

50 posts · Mar 2009
Hi Juggledad....Thanks for that.
And congratulations on your new found position on the good ship attahualpa, may all who sail on her..........