Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page menu drop down horizontal instead of vertical

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:38 AM
marineceo

18 posts · Oct 2009
Page menu drop down horizontal instead of vertical

How do I make the page (subpage) menu drop down horizontal instead of vertical?
I notice that sub sub page menu are horizontal but I want the sub page menu to be horizontal. My current vertical drop down leaves the page a little because I use images.

See it at www.societypagemag.com

Your theme is absolutely the best and as soon I am not hanging on by my fingernails I will be donating.

Thanks for your help.

If you think anything else on the page could use some tweaking, let me know.

Chuck