Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Inserting Header-with java drop down menus-

Old Mar 20, 2009, 07:26 AM
ajmoss

2 posts · Mar 2009
Leicester.UK
Help Please.
I'm trying to mirror the header to:- http://www.arcenergy.co.uk/

OK ... in atahualpa/images/header ...... I've place
i) mm_menu.js
ii) newheader.htm
iii) images (folder for the header)

and deleted everything else in this header folder.

How do I get this to appear as my new header?
Tried a few different ways .... ahh!
I used Fireworks to make this header with drop down menus .... I edited all the links in the header so they go back directly to the website ... via http://www.

A thought is:- I'm hiding this information too deeply? saving it up higher.. with no folder for images?

I just want to direct this header ...?
Using Dreamweaver I just import fireworks .... so I looked at the code generated and...
I tried to send this code to the Html/CSS Inserts ...via... Atahualpa Theme Options..

think I'm missing the big picture?
Kindest Regards
AJ

Last edited by ajmoss; Mar 20, 2009 at 01:53 PM.