Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Post Summary Page in Multiple Columns

Old Mar 17, 2011, 03:15 AM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
Currently, the post summary page (page containing summary of posts) is displayed in one column format, each post summary is underneath the most recent one. For example:

Article Post #1
Blah blah blah blah...
Read More

Article Post #2
Blah blah blah blah...
Read More

Article Post #3
Blah blah blah blah...
Read More

I would like it to be in two columns so that #1 is next to #2 and #3 is under #1... Here is a mockup of what I am trying to accomplish - image attached.

Update: Looks like other users had similar issues and there are multiple solutions. I will try and update.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2_column_summary.jpg
Views:	1061
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1233  

Last edited by SupraTT; Mar 17, 2011 at 03:32 AM.