Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Link: Please Help!!

Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:31 AM
dilly

7 posts · Apr 2009
Hi,

First off, I love the theme and forum. Thanks to all who participate!

The site is Lakehome Blog:
I set up the header to link to the site root using the bfa_header file on line 56.

It does link back to the site root. I have no other area now to "return to home" for users wanting to stay on the blog.

I need the header to link to the siteroot on the blog homepage only. Right now it's set up to link to the siteroot at all times.

As you get deeper into the posts I'd like the user to be able to click the header to be able to return to Blog Homeinstead of Site Root.

Please help!

Thanks in advance