Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] logoarea height - Is my widget menu in the way?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 17, 2013, 10:08 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
[SOLVED] logoarea height - Is my widget menu in the way?

Site = http://www.taeconsulting.com

I need to add a bunch of new content to the home page tonight so I need room. I'm trying to move my logoarea up but I can't get it - I even clipped my "TAE Consulting" logo image so it's only about 34 px tall but it looks like the logoarea is about 100px tall..How can I move my TAE Consulting logo up higher? I've tried every selector combo I can think of..

Thanks in advance,
Thomas