Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Getting weird error message

Old Nov 2, 2009, 07:44 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Good morning!

Just this morning, I am getting the following error message on my client website http://www.bestbiztips.com/quickmedquote

I realize this may not have anything to do with the theme, but not sure where to turn!

I am using WordPress 2.8.5 and Atahualpa 3.4.4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/quickmedquote/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/functions.php:657) in /home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/quickmedquote/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865

I get this error message when I try to enter the WP API key and/or click to activate or deactivate the WordPress Stats.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

KIP
Old Nov 2, 2009, 07:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
taken from http://faq.wordpress.net/view.php?p=7
Quote:
How do I solve the “Headers already sent” warning problem?
Description: You get a warning message on your browser that says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at…

Reason and Solution :
It is usually because there are spaces, newlines, or other garbage
before an opening '< ?php' tag or after a closing '?>' tag, typically in
wp-config.php. This could be true about some other file too, so please check the file that gave you the error too (mentioned in the error message).
Old Nov 2, 2009, 08:01 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Hi JuggleDad!

Well, this is truly a mystery. I have not edited the pluggable.php file. So......

Would you take a look at the file and see if there are "extra" spaces on line 865? I sure don't see anything!

Thanks!

KIP
Attached Files
File Type: zip pluggable.zip (14.5 KB, 1004 views)
Old Nov 2, 2009, 09:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you done anything to functions.php?? in my version of 244 it ends at line 655, yet the message mentions line 657??
Old Nov 3, 2009, 04:55 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Good morning!

Not sure how all of that happened. Got it fixed this morning!

Thanks for your help!

KIP