Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

How to switch Atahualpa language?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 5, 2011, 06:57 AM
Fux

142 posts · Apr 2009
How to switch Atahualpa language?

I've finally had to switch my German blog to the EN wordpress release due to serious lack of memory (automatic update ceased to work a year ago, eventually wp-backup wouldn't send me database backups anymore).

Now I got "Leave a reply" in English where it was German before. How can I tell the theme to use the DE language file while the blog is switched to EN?