Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Weird image issue in posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 10, 2010, 01:20 AM
jesseo

4 posts · Jan 2010
Weird image issue in posts

I just installed Atahualpa on my blog. I've only done two test posts, and the first time I try to upload an image (either from my iPhone using the WP app or "From My Computer"), the image appears on the homepage as a gray box with three black lines moving through it. I can't replicate the problem with the default theme, so I imagine I have something set wrong with Atahualpa. If someone can help me out, I'd be much obliged.

(my blog is at pocketsymphony.com, btw)